Tuesday 7 April 2009

New York, New York

Ladies and gents I'll keep this news brief -- it's simply a prelude to more extensive and, hopefully, more interesting blogs to follow in the coming weeks.

I'm off to New York City tomorrow, Wednesday 8th April for the extended Easter break. While there, I'll be checking out the lively bars and restaurants of Bedford Avenue, in hip Williamsburg, get amongst the quality beer and burgers at BLT Burger (Bistro Laurent Tourondel) in West Greenwich, the food shops of Soho (including browsing uber-pricey Dean & Deluca), living it up in the Meatpacking District and generally getting amongst all the food and drink New York can throw at me. I'll be drinking Brooklyn Lager at every available opportunity and seeing exactly how far my increasingly worthless British Pounds will carry me.

On my return, expect food and drink news galore. Feel free to let me know of any recommendations of where I should go, what I should visit -- this is my third time to New York, but there's always something new to see and do. Let me know by e-mailing me info@craigbutcher.co.uk or following me on Twitter here.

In the meantime, Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this article using the comments function.