Monday 27 April 2009

Evening Standard food feature

Look out for new features which will be publishing in various media shortly and which have prevented me from posting to my blog. First out will be a feature for the Evening Standard appearing in this Wednesday's food pages so keep an eye out for that. This may or may not subsequently appear on their website but I'll post the link if so. Also keep an eye out on the Channel 4 Food website in early May when two new supermarket-related features will go live. A restaurant review and chef interview are due on the delicious. magazine website later in the Summer to tie in with a special in the print magazine. I'll post again as these features become available. In the meantime, I'm digging out new stories and welcome any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this article using the comments function.